A former bounty hunter turned companion and lover to Simon. She was infected early on by a corruptive force and requires frequent sex with Simon to survive, but there is a transformation ritual that may save her at the cost of her humanity.
Not much is known about Aka's life before joining Simon, other than she became a bounty hunter as a means for putting food on the table, choosing to dual-wield daggers preferring speed and precision over brute force, and the fact that they were even cheaper than axes in weapon shops.
Her life irrevocably changed the day she met Simon after Chosen #565, aka Tal, hired her due to her looks. In spite of portraying herself as a professional, she is actually a rookie with a decent amount of skill.
During a trek through a smuggler's cave the group encountered a spell circle that held accumulated power of corruption. Although the rest of the group was unaffected: Tal being immune due to Ivala's blessing; Simon because of his new nature and Yarra as a succubus; the magic circle's activation imbibed a corruptive force into Aka. The corruption made her libido increase to the point that she could not go anywhere without sexual contact for a good amount of time - particularly relevant during her stay in Ari-Yhilina, after Simon is obliged to leave the group.. However, Yarra claims that there is a ritual that could change that but it would come at the cost of her humanity.
Aka finally completes her transformation just before the start of the Battle of Yhilin. In her pseudo-demon form. Aka's skin gains a duskier complexion - though it's almost unnoticeable, in-game it's mentioned that her skin becomes somewhat grayish, and her eyes go from blue to black-gray. Her clothing for some reason goes from Green and red to almost completely blue with only the yellow areas remaining the same. According to her she feels stronger than when she was human and the burning desire from the corruption has vanished leaving her clear-headed. She is free from any outside domination or influences and able to clearly perceive past changes to her soul, and says that since life in general affects the soul, Simon did as much by being kind afterward as by initially taking and unintentionally shaping her. While her form is still new and thus not much is known, the succubi in the Orgasmic Empire have stated that Aka is now no longer human but not a succubus either and can be considered something in between.
In terms of her personality, she is still very moralistic despite her oncoming transformation, especially when it comes to sexual behavior, preferring that Simon, other than succubi in need, remains faithful only to the harem; contrasting with Yarra's more liberated mindset. As such, they are often found on opposing opinions in choice events. The only time they agree is the subsequent domination of Varia though are on opposing sides as to whether or not allow her to be gangraped.
Way to acquire
|Blinding Stab||5 MP||Blinds an opponent.|
(Makes one opponent Miss more).
|Crippling Stab||5 MP||Massively slows an opponent.|
(Lowers Agility of one opponent).
|Weakening Stab||10 MP|| Reduces opponent's attacking power.|
(Lowers Attack and Magic Attack of one opponent).
|Piercing Stab||10 MP|| Weakens opponent's armor.|
(Lowers Defense and Magic Defense of one opponent).
|Poisoned Blade||20 MP||Applies poison to blade, then opponent.|
(Damages with chance of poison).
|Forceful Lunge||10 MP||Hits where it hurts.|
(A powerful strike).
|Disabling Assault||25 MP||Attempts to cripple the opponent in every way.|
(Lowers Attack, Defense, Magic Attack, Magic Defense and Agility).
|Deathblow||40 MP||Goes for a killing blow.|
(Strong hit, it has a probability to kill instantaneously).
|Flaming Stab||5 MP|| A charming blow charged with magical fire.|
Synergy skills can be used in battle only if both Aka and the specified character are present in the active party.
Weapon: Iron Dagger.
Off-hand: Iron Dagger.
Headgear: Leather Helm.
Bodygear: Leather Armor.
Aka's a debuffer through and through and is a staple for most boss battles because she can lower damage, increase damage, lower speed, etc. In most fights, she will have the initiative, so it's not possible to apply buffs on her on the first turn. Her main claim to the party for most of the game lies in her dual wielded daggers which gives her a combined Critical bonus of 25%, meaning if RNGesus blesses you, many encounters are oneshot-able. None of her stabs can generate Critical hits, so if you're looking for them use normal attacks or Forceful Lunge. Her Poisoned Blade can't either but the damage from Poison is a large commodity in and of itself. Her major drawback is that she doesn't have any kind of AoE skills, which limits her usefulness in combat with multiple enemies.
Rafael367 - I have a few suggestions for using Aka:
- First, her Crippling Strike reduces AGI, which makes enemies act much later in the round, but not much else, (this can be situationally useful if you need more time to land a stun on a particular enemy). Her Blinding Strike makes them miss more often. Her Weakening Stab makes them hit softer. Finally her Piercing Strike which you will be earning later on weakens their armor so you hit harder. Try Weakening first, then Blinding. Use Piercing once you get that to stick. Battles should go much more smoothly then. Aka's regular attack also hits pretty hard if you are outclassing the mobs already and want to conserve mana.
- Secondly, for groups I would suggest that you use Aka's Poisoned Blade as part of a 2 hit combo with a Simon/Hilstara stun, or Yarra/Cumdump handcuff lust stun attack. This way you would lock an enemy down for 5 rounds while it's still taking damage, allowing you to focus on another enemy. Most boss enemies will be immune to both poison and stun, but a most other enemies do not resist either.
Maximum affection is 100, at which you can have a conversation with the harem girl that will lock her affection there.
Aka is generally in favor of "good" options and doesn't approve of Simon sleeping with random people (especially prostitutes). She's often found opposite Yarra on moral choices. However, Aka also has a vengeful streak that comes out a times, particularly with Varia. Aka likes weapons, especially knives.
Base value: 20.
- +1 if you completely clear the trail to the merchant camp of logs and enemies (except slimes; they're optional).
- +5 helping her in the merchant camp meeting hall, OR +10 if you help her first.
- -2 high-class prostitute, -6 Yhilini bastard prostitute, -7 Zirantian prostitute, -1 bunny-ears prostitute (pre-reveal), -6 exotic prostitute. (no loss for bunny-ears prostitute post-reveal).
- +10 from making Aka's Custom Knife.
- +1 for each 2500 ProN converted to Sx at Stineford bank, OR +5 for 10k at once. (So up to +7, if you whore Qum.)
- +5 for having the foursome before leaving Stineford (requires 130 total harem affection)
- +5 investing in Premium Steel. (pre-reunion)
- +5 from having Megail convert ProN to Sx.
- unmissable +5 from Chapter 2 start.
- +5 waiting to fuck Altina.
- +8 dominating Varia after allowing Varia's rape, OR +5 dominating Varia after saving Varia from rape, OR +5 reshaping Varia after allowing Varia's rape, OR -2 reshaping Varia after saving Varia from rape.
- +5 killing the Impaler.
- +2 doing well enough in battle to get the victory Orcent Orgy scene.
- +5 talking to her before any other harem girl when reuniting after Simon's route.
- unmissable +2 from Reunion Orgy.
- +5 talking at Janine's retreat IF you got the cure component during Simon's route.
- +2 becoming a partner in Premium Steel IF you didn't invest before.
- +3 voting NO to war with the Incubus King, OR -2 voting YES
- -2 promising Zirantia to vote for a then-unspecified defense pact upgrade in exchange for NO on Unpeople (you cannot keep your promise).
- +2 encouraging YES vote on orc extermination, OR -2 trying for a NO vote.
- +1 orc extermination motion passes.
- +1 War Vaults opened.
- +2 getting all 4 Ardford threesome scenes and thus the Ardford Orgy scene.
- +2 telling Nalili "Train with Aka", OR +1 telling Nalili "Train with Aka" after "Train with me".
(If you achieve 100 before this point it will reset to 99, because she won't pledge eternal loyalty until cured.)
- unmissable +10 from curing her.
- +5 if on Battle of Yhilin collateral damage "I hesitate to say I rejoice", OR +3 "though many were spared", OR +1 "all these bodies weigh on my conscience", OR -2 "I fear many civilians were killed", OR -5 "I shudder to think of all the lives"
- +2 bringing blue butterfly to elf woman at Gryndine River meeting or Theltiar.
- +5 threesome with unraped reshaped-Varia, OR +3 threesome with raped reshaped-Varia, OR +2 threesome with dominated-Varia.
- -5 restoring noble gratuity petition.
- unmissable +5 Comforting Simon after he sees Wynn's shrine.
- +2 for at least 15 Zirantia investigation score.
- +5 on transforming Orcent if Balia says "This is excellent!", OR +4 "This is great!", OR +3 "can't wait to see where we go", OR +2 "can see all kinds of ways to go", OR +1 "need to think about what didn't go well".
- +5 copying Aramite rapist soldiers.
Maximum legit value: 100 (+52 leeway).
During the stay in the elf kingdoms, Aka has the opportunity to practice the elven language called Storgan. Each encounter raises her skill:
- +1 for eavesdropping on the elves near well in Denmiel.
- +1 for talking to the child in northeast Denmiel.
- +2 for entering Theltiar IF Altina is saner, OR +1 IF Altina is cockwhore.
- +1 for talking to the healing butterfly woman in Theltiar, even if you've already given her the butterfly.
- +1 for talking to the elf at Theltiar's entrance IF you've chosen an ally.
- +1 from an automatic conversation in Storgan with your chosen elf ally (Lynine or Orilise) in their HQ, after Simon has talked to Aka about learning the language there.
- +1 for reading children's books in Denmiel archives IF you've sided with Orilise.
- +1 for talking to purple-haired elf in Denmiel archives IF you've sided with Orilise.
- +1 for finishing Murder Investigation quest by talking to the child in Theltiar.
- 0 Party Members With Benefits
- 25 Friends With Benefits
- 50 Assassin With Benefits
- 75 Loyal Assassin
- 100 Beloved Assassin
Yarra: As mentioned, Aka and Yarra often disagree about the right choices to make. However, as they become used to how humans/succubi think, they start to get along more.
Qum: Unlike Yarra and Nalili, Qum is accepted by Aka very quickly. Aka seems to feel a bit of protective affection for Qum, and is entertained when her antics can throw pretentious people for a loop. Qum seems to like Aka at least a much as the rest of the party, and Aka is the first person she gives a nickname.
Hilstara: Aka gets along well with Hilstara, as they have a lot in common. Aside from both being female warriors, they're both Ardan commoners and they have similar approaches to life. Hilstara is interested in Aka sexually and Aka felt comfortable enough with her to explore this side of herself.
Robin: Though Robin is reserved, she and Aka seem to be on good terms with each other. Early on, Aka is protective of Robin when the succubi tease her. Aka reveals that she has some interest in magic, even if she doesn't have the talent, and Robin is willing to talk to her about it.
Varia: Due to their conflicts before the game, Aka hates Varia intensely. She is only willing to accept her into the harem reluctantly, and prefers if Varia is dominated. However, later in the game they have a conversation where they air their grievances and at least come to terms with each other, even if they don't try to become best friends.
Nalili: Aka is often annoyed with Nalili, since she has even less understanding of human cultures than Yarra. However, Aka is one of the people who can give training to Nalili during a chapter break, and they seem relatively friendly after that aside from a few instances.
Uyae: Aka and Uyae have a friendly relationship after returning from Zirantia. Aka is the one who teaches Uyae Clentian, and Uyae seems to admire Aka for her kind actions and words, helping the poor in Yhilin and convincing the desperate succubi during the war to surrender, respectively.
Megail: Megail seems fond of Aka, often boosting up her self-esteem and reminding Aka of her importance to the party. Being on opposite ends of utility in Simon's group, noncombat and combat, they do not interact much.
- The first party member with a custom weapon.
- Serendipitously, Aka has a preference for older men, though she says it's a bit more complex than that.
- Depending on your choices during Simon's exile you can get the full transformation spell from the Succubi responsible of the Magical defenses, and accelerate her transformation, in turn freeing Robin to do other research sooner.
- It's unknown if this has changed after the transformation but during the war, we learn that her favorite color is red.
- Aka First Time - Aka is on her way to losing her mind unless Simon does something. Unmissable.
- Relief with Aka - The slavers' aphrodisiac does have some effect on Simon, and Aka provides the much needed relief with her pert breasts. Unmissable; after the fight with the slavers in the meeting hall of the traders' camp.
- A number of random scenes can occur when you sleep in The Blue Rose inn in Stineford:
- Cure for fatigue
- Reveal what is beneath
- Bounce Bounce Bounce
- Stineford Orgy - Aka, Qum and Yarra decide to surprise Simon before they leave Stineford. Requires a combined affection of 130.
- Robin Interruption - Yarra causes Robin to walk on Simon having sex with Aka and Qum in the tent. Unmissable in the tunnels of Devil's Pass.
- Aka + Hilstara - Sparring makes the warrior women hot and bothered and they decide to share some fun with Simon. Return to the Yhilin Palace after rescuing Megail; requires a combined affection of 80.
- Aka x Tentacles - While Simon is away, the Doomed King's armor retains some of his essence, which can be used to alleviate Aka's condition... if administered the right way. In Aka's Condition quest, talk to Yarra before she leaves, then talk to Robin in her room after you've done two-thirds of the research.
- Aka + Nalili - Some people are aroused in the strangest circumstances, while others are always eager to join. Interact with the bed in Givini house after you've cleared all the monsters.
- Aka's New Form - After the battle, Aka can finally test how her transformation affected her libido. Unmissable.
- Aka + Varia - Aka and Varia work out their issues by having a threesome with Simon. Very different depending on which Varia variant you have. Interact with Varia in the Yhilin Palace Royal Chambers, after your return from elven kingdoms.
- Comforting Simon - Aka, Nalili and Carina comfort Simon in Wynn's house after he learns some unpleasant facts. Unmissable.
- Crypt Handjob - Aka and Nanili help Simon to open the door... all kind of doors. Unmissable.
- Standing - At 50 affection and above.
- Doggie - At 75 affection and above.
- Cowgirl - At 100 affection and above.
- ↑ During the second half of Govern Yhilin III, after receiving the refugees from the Incubus Emperor's domain.
- ↑ You need to have more than 50000 ProN.
- ↑ Progress in learning Storgan is accumulated even before their talk.
- ↑ See here for a complete list.
- ↑ Aka: "That's distinguished man fetish to you!"
- ↑ And the happiness of the Empress with you.
- ↑ These scenes don't have official name and they can not be replayed.
|Party Members||Simon ● Aka ● Altina ● Carina ● Hilstara ● Nalili ● Qum D'umpe ● Robin ● Riala ● Uyae ● Varia ● Yarra|
|Guest party Members||Kai ● Tal ● Vhala ● Antarion ● Sho|
|NPC Harem Girls||Megail ● Trin ● Balia ● Iris ● Lynine ● Orilise|
|Allies||Dari ● Elleani ● Fuani ● Janine ● Mestan ● Min ● Neranda ● Sarai ● Wynn|
|Unique orcs||Orcent ● Stark ● The Impaler ● Ralke ● Implevon the Third ● Grubbak|
|Incubus Kings||Lustlord ● The Anak ● The Empress ● The Incubus King ● Lord of Blood ● The Fucklord ● Skullcrusher ● Doom King|
|Other Major NPCs||Alonon ● Andra ● Biyue ● Dheria ● Eytria ● Fheliel ● Commander Geoff ● Ginasta ● Hester ● Palina ● Tyna ● Wendis ● Xestris ● Zelica|