So far we know of the existence of three continents: Arclent, Renthnor, and Thenours.
Largest continent, historically the most unstable.
Ardoheim is the first country to appear in the game and many of the characters are from there. It played a key part in the first war against the Incubus King, and afterward took over some territory of nations destroyed in that war.
It is a hereditary monarchy, but its day-to-day operations seem to be managed by some kind of council. Its throne is currently occupied by King Alonon, who led the country during the war and gained the reputation of an energetic and capable ruler, but seems to have grown apathetic and resigned. Worst of all, he has no spouse and no apparent heir, putting the kingdom at the risk of a political crisis
if when he dies.
The capital of Ardoheim is Ardford. The party gets to visit it during a conference late in Chapter 2, but as of version 0.18, it's not directly accessible through the regional maps of Arclent.
Ardoheim seems to be populated mostly by humans and mostly by ethnic Ardans, with the occasional Zirantian and refugees from the human kingdoms destroyed during the war, such as the Givini. Some free succubi have managed to live in hiding, and disorganized orc bands conduct raids in the countryside.
Ardoheim's border with the Incubus King's domain seems to be guarded by two layers of walls and watchtowers, the southern of which does not let anyone through without proper authorization.
One of the two regional maps used for Arclent so far.
- Feroholm - Simon's hometown.
- Merchant Camp - between Feroholm and Stineford.
- Withered Mountain - where the game's prologue takes place. Simon can return here early in Chapter 2 to recruit its denizens and/or retrieve Altina.
- Watchtowers - guard the border with the Incubus King's kingdom.
The other regional map for Arclent. Somewhat paradoxically, it's the first one the party gets to navigate directly, despite the game starting in the Feroholm region. Stineford is home to one of the two Ardan High Priestesses.
- Stineford - a major northeastern trade city.
- Thaumaturgical Academy - where Robin is studying.
- Razed Farm.
- Party Camp (Chapter 2 only).
The capital of Ardoheim. Ardford is also home to High Priestess Hester. At the end of chapter 2 Simon's party goes here with the Yhilin delegation for the conference.
- Ambassadors Chambers (Upper right corner).
- Bedrooms (Lower right corner).
- King's Chambers (Upper left corner).
- Library/ Accounting Hall (Lower left corner).
- Meeting Hall (Lower middle)- Here is where the summit will take place.
- Garden (Upper middle).
- Embassy Office/ Ardford City Hall (Top left).
- Embassy House (Top right).
- Ivalan Bank (Left).
- Church (Top Middle) - Here you will find a lot of poor NPCs trapped between chairs (how could you Sierra :P).
- Royal Retreat (Top Right).
- Blade Master Guild (Left) - Here you can find Antarion, a pompous blademaster. If you talk to him he will hit on your party members... and fail wonderfully (thank you Sierra).
- Public House of Warriors/Unmen (Middle) - Here you can find the unwoman Vhala.
- Gate Guard Outpost (Right).
- Ardan Banking (Upper Left).
- Weapons/ Armor Shop (Mid left).
- Sanitation Mage Guild.
- Sliver Stump Food House (Mid left)- Here you can get some drinks or eat (for 200 Sx), which will unlock a scene. There are also a billboard with quests to the right.
- Merchant Guild (Top right).
- Ardan smithy (Mid left) - Here you can buy weapons or Armor, including exclusivly Ardan's ones.
- Restaurant (Mid right).
- Naval Offices (Mid right).
- Granny General Store - Here you can buy potions.
- Infested Poor House (Botom right).
Border with YhilinEdit
Ardoheim's known border with Yhilin is a mountain range with 3 known passes.
- Rebel's Pass: not seen, but the bridge is down. You can fund its repair in Ari-Yhilina, if you choose. In the free roam portion of Chapter 2 there's one fetch quest here. Supposedly it's normally the quickest path but not completely safe.
- Merchant's Pass - the most direct and straightforward pass.
- Devil's Pass - dangerous caves, especially the optional dungeon.
Yhilin is the second country to appear in the game, and the focus of many events. It is a smaller, mountainous kingdom between Ardoheim and Aram. It has a strong magical tradition and many priests and mages.
The prefix "Ari-" is attached to names of cities large enough to be considered more important than towns. This is a vestige of an older language in the region, which roughly translates to "city of." In casual conversation people often drop the "Ari-".
Yhilin is ruled by Queen Janine, the "Widow Queen", as she's called by many of her subjects. As the nickname suggests, her leadership role was accidental: she had married her husband for political reasons and succeeded him after his death. Her rule of the country is a point of contention among the Yhilini, both nobles and common folk.
The country is populated mostly by humans, though a few notable minorities do exist. There is at least one noble family of halflings, an elven ghetto in the "Lower City" of Ari-Yhilina, and some stray Zirantians here and there. Apparently, green hair is common among the Yhilini, possibly because of the high magic use of the country.
As of the beginning of Chapter 3, Yhilin becomes the first, and so far the only, kingdom conquered by the Doom(ed) King.
The capital, and only city visited by the party so far. There are five general areas:
- Miners' Junction.
- Merchant Quarter.
The following zones are visitable during Aka's Path and then after the battle:
- Order of Yhilini Thaumaturgy - powerful and exclusive order of mages.
- Rose District - around the residence of the noble House Rose, an old halfling family.
- Jade clearinghouse - a place of business run by House Jade
- Lower city - unplanned and mostly unpoliced slums, with an elf enclave.
Depending on how well the battle of Yhilin went some areas could be devastated and unaccessible until you rebuild using Discretionary funds.
A whiny guard in the outskirts of Ari-Yhilina praises its holiness and its ban on outer layers. Many important nobles live there, and possibly for this reason the Doomed King's invasion begins with a strike here.
Andra maintains her seat of power here rather than in Ari-Yhilina with Sarai - supposedly the capital is too secular for her.
Ari-Khan is the closest major city to the complex of caves and canyons know as Devil's Pass. The necessity of defending the region from the dangers that spring therefrom has resulted in the city hosting a force of hardened veterans, a force which factors significantly into the Battle of Yhilin.
Warlike nation, most of its surface is a desert (but not barren, as Carina clarifies to the rest of the group), with some mountains, hills, grassland, and wastes. The situation was further complicated after the war because the country lost much of its farmland. This fact (partially) explains their hostile relations to Ardoheim (which in turn got the opportunity to take over the territory of ruined nations). During Megail's route you visit this country.
Aram has a queen, and hosts two High Priestesses. For reasons yet unknown, the High Priestesses are at each other's throats and threatening schism, and the queen interferes a lot.
The frontier with Yhilin is undefined because it is an area of wastelands (caused by the Incubus King's invasion) that neither side claims strongly.
The dwarven kingdom, ruled by Queen Neranda IV. It has been losing power and population steadily for long period of time. As their tunnels are under Aram, their ties have only grown stronger with the passing of time, and today they are practically a territory of Aram. Eustrin is the largest concentration of dwarves in the world, but they are rare anywhere.
Incubus King's DomainEdit
A huge empire of destroyed nations, including Givini and some elf kingdoms. Despite its important role in the grand scheme of things, it's been glimpsed so far mostly in cut-scenes, though the party gets to visit its border region during the Incubus King's hasty invasion of Ardoheim in Chapter 2.
The kingdom doesn't seem to have much in the way of organization (or loyalty, when the Incubus King isn't looking). Whatever vestiges of organizations it has seem to exist only due to the desperate and unappreciated efforts of Iris, the Incubus King's personal assistant.
Border Region - a small regional map used during the failed invasion in Chapter 2.
- Dark Ruins
- Succubus Village
- Broad Pass
- Narrow Pass
- High Pass
Zirantia is the home of most Zirantians on Arclent. Despite the name, it's a relatively young country - it was formed after the war on some of the most devastated land, borrowing only the name of the legendary Zirantian homeland. So basically kemonomimi Israel.
If you visit Simon's house in Feroholm during Chapter 2, you get a letter from Wynn, a friend of his who had moved to Zirantia, and Simon does not exclude the possibility of going there "eventually".
Except for that, the first (and only) Zirantian nationals that the party can interact with are their diplomats at the Ardford summit. If you end on good terms with the Zirantian representative, he'll tell you that the political situation there is not very good.
Later, the Doom King is approached by a Zirantian messenger who invites him to comes for a celebration. Simon's intuition and a letter from someone in Zirantia suggest that this invitation is possibly a trap and at the very least manipulative. The party then visits Zirantia and faces a number of traps set for them.
Though it is implied that Zirantia has a large number of political parties, we only get to meet four:
- Old Zirantian League: Establishment party. (Known members: Ambassador Uolian)
- National Action Party: Large traditionalist party.
- People's Action Party: The other large traditionalist party. (Leader: Yuanuon)
- New Unionist Party: The non-traditionalist party. (Leader: Biyue)
Aside from these parties, the political structure of ZIrantia is ambiguous. It has a king and royal family, who seem to play symbolic roles, because they also have a representative government.
The other major organization is the Divine Claw, which appears to be both military and religious (at least no other religious bodies are shown). It seems to be the counterpart to Ivala's Chosen or the Mother's Guard, but for Antiala instead.
Elf kingdoms Edit
The great forests in the southeast of Arclent are home to a pair of elf kingdoms, Darghelon and Gheldaron, the only elf countries remaining on the continent after the invasion of the Incubus King. While both of them are described as "isolationist" by Simon, there seems to be a difference in how they deal with the outside word, and the two seem to be in some kind of conflict. Both kingdoms maintain embassies in Ardford, but only Darghelon sent a representative to the summit, who advocated for harsh economic penalties against Gheldaron; on the other side, the Gheldaron ambassador was apparently ordered "from above" not to go to the summit.
The kingdoms' names are anagrams of each other. "Darghelon" means "green deep forest", while "Gheldaron" means "deep green forest".
Aside from the diplomats in Ardford, Simon's party has encountered elves from the kingdoms only once before, on their way to confront Varia in Delgar Forest: a pair of scouts who act rather shocked at seeing Altina in human gear and among humans.
The forests contain many magical plants, including Lightwood and Darkwood useful for making wands, Kingsfail leaf, and unspecified "pure" and "corrupt" materials.
Darghelon contains the city of Theltiar, home to Elder Lynine, and Gheldaron contains the city of Denmiel, home to Reliar Orilise. Denmiel also houses one of the most extensive libraries to be found in Gheldaron outside of the captial, Balmian.
Elthiel, the capital of Darghelon, is known to produce rare herbs.
The "newest" continent as it was discovered only 300 years ago. In addition to the three major countries listed below, it's also home to many smaller kingdoms, including the only known halfling kingdom. The smaller kingdoms owe their continued independence to a stalemate between the three major players, but the senseless actions of the Fucklord seem likely to eventually threaten the delicate equilibrium of power.
Erosia currently suffers under the rule of an Incubus King, the Fucklord. The place seems to be inspired by East Asian cultures, as reflected in character portraits and the Fucklord's harem during the Gathering. Even Erosian fauna tends to be quite different from what's found elsewhere, including their orcs and succubi. Politically, Erosia seems to rival the Incubus King's domain in its dysfunction - being an egotistical ass, the Fucklord has forbidden all sex in the country unless it's with him, even for procreation. Thus, in Yarra's words, "Erosia is a disaster waiting to happen."
Rodak is the domain of the Lustlord. As he is currently the most senior Incubus King, it's been the traditional seat of the last few Gatherings of the Incubus Kings. So far it's been visited only by Yarra's party during the split in Chapter 2, and you are confined mostly to the Gathering grounds. It's a really cold and barren place, yet oddly prosperous.
Ghenalon is a multi-ethic kingdom, ruled by the elf Queen Fheliel. Her words paint it as a prosperous country where all the races live openly and peacefully side-by-side, including orcs and succubi. Given the fact that their Queen takes a great personal risk to visit the Gathering and she seems to enjoy the cooperation of her kingdom's succubi, the claim must have at least some factual basis.
Assuming Storgan evolved along similar lines on Thenours as Arclent, "Ghenalon" means "Kingdom of Deep Roots."
The kingdom is also home to the dwarf colony of Suorin. The dwarves of Suorin have pulled ahead of their Arclent counterparts technologically and are the source of the explosives Varia procured.
Ghenalese succubi specialize in flight and perform in flying competitions, and Ghenalese orcs are highly unusual - they are the only orcs encountered so far to use magic in combat.
In addition to the queen, the only other named character from Ghenalon is Varia, who was born in a small unnamed town there.
The kingdoms on Renthnor are strongly focused on sexual magic, which is unsurprising given that it is the only continent dominated by succubi. The slave mage Trin is from some unspecified place on the continent, and according to Ginasta, the Incubus King arrived on Arclent after being chased out of Renthnor.
The Renthnor Wilds is a vast region that's difficult to classify except for the fact that none of it is part of a major nation. Some parts of it have small but thriving communities, others are devoid of life. There are valuable resources in some areas, but, though other nations have occasionally exploited them, they've never done so long term.
The Wilds seem to resist colonization, instead representing one of the few vast swaths of mystery left in the world. The Skullcrusher
holds held his stronghold there, and Ginasta was born there, although far removed from the former's erstwhile domain. Simon traveled the Wilds for several years when he was younger.
The domain of Xerces, "the Anak of Philon" with its capital at Seothysis. Philon lies north of the Orgasmic Empire., and it is landscape is dominated by tundra, taiga, and other boreal biomes. The country is largely unpopulated, with the majority of the population concentrated within the more temperate regions near their border with their southern neighbor while their presence in other regions is often only maintained by a few small colonies. Interestingly, this country is very secular but its ruler occupies his time with the study of theology.
Other than the Anak, the main insight we have into Philon comes from Simon's contact with Lexande, their ambassador in the Orgasmic Empire. Though he doesn't say much about his home country, his conversation implies it is a less sexual place than the Empire and perhaps has more in common with the nations of Arclent. Every character from Philon seen so far (Lexande, Xerces, and his subordinate) looks Zirantian or at least non-human, suggesting much of the population may be Zirantian. Lexande thinks this term is old-fashioned, though, so they may have their own name for themselves.
Ruled by the only succubus Incubus King, Esthera, who rebelled against the former ruler of the land. Before this it was a fairly "normal" Incubus King's domain named something else. A nicer place to live than many such nations, and wealthy due to abundant population and natural resources, but still inefficient and with many social problems.
Slavery is woven into the societal fabric here, replacing even marriage. It appears to be a much softer version of slavery than is found in other countries, as slaves have many rights. Simon may not get them due to his unusual situation, but the rights are extensive enough (child rights, inheritance, and unspecified rights related to "medical issues") that the succubus threesome is actively seeking them out. The smuggling quest also suggests that slavery can be temporary and related to paying off debts/crimes.
Esthera expresses dissatisfaction with her attempts to reform the domain she took over, but given how slaves are treated by most Incubus Kings, we can assume that the Orgasmic Empire's unique form of slavery is related to her attempts.
The treatment of humans and other non-succubi is a point of ambiguity. There is at least some bias against lamias, but the only humans seen are foreigners who appear during the smuggling quest.
- Chamber of Appeals (Bottom Left) - Here there is a succubus behind a desk that will give you several quests to complete.
- Zirantain Ambassador Lexande (Bottom Right) - Here a Zirantain Ambassador will offer to train you in succubus politics where you can either : … (1000 Sx), agree (500 Sx), disagree (1000 Sx), or stay away from me (no training). This will come into play later when you tackle on a quest.
- Armor Room (Top Right): A succubus will offer to let you work out.
- Prison Wing (Entrance near the armor room): There are 3 prisoners located here: a succubus, a human, and a lamia. The mid room is an entrance to a secret training area which will be open later with Nalili.
- Meeting Room (Bottom Left): 3 Succubus will be talking here at a later date.
- Hallway to vault (Mid Left): Hallway that will lead to vault.
- Archive (Top Left): Archive that goes into lore of world: Succubi 1, Succubi 2, Succubi 3, Succubi 4, Orc Breeding 1, Orc Breeding 2, History, Religion and Sex Combat.
- Office Room (Bottom Right): Here a succubus will ask you to find her missing employees. They are located in the prison wing, in the last hallway to the vault, in the bath wing, and near the archive. After words if you talk to her she will give you a lust pastry.
- Magic Room (Top Right): An inaccessible room until a certain point (TEST). The Succubus near the magi circle will give you a spell which will “fix” Aka.
- Bath Wing (Entrance near archives and office room): Here you can heal yourself.
- Nalili’s Wing (Entrance near meeting room): A guard will stop you if you attempt to go up it (before you meet Nalili). You want to trigger this so that you can get some exp for Nalili. If you talk to the guard there will be several options to chose from. Inside is a chest that contains the Princess Armor.
- Shop: A place to buy some equipment for your succubus.
- Brothel: Here you can spend some days with various succubus to train you in cumming quickly, endurance training, sex training,and recuperation training. After training with a few talk to Nalili once in the brothel and again in her room to gain +8 RP.
- Slave Market: Closed at the moment.
- Crate Succubus: Succubus in the middle of town needs help moving crates. You gain 55 Sx and 1 Discipline Point but lose 1 day and 2 RP with Nalili.
- Cafe: Here you can buy some drinks. There is a group of succubus wanting certain marriage rights and a lamia that will be a part of a quest.
- Fighting Arena: Here is where you can battle monsters and later succubus. They also sell potions and weapons for succubus.
Here you can spend some days training Nalili, and later get some new skills for Simon from Esthera.
Private Training Grounds
The private training ground of Esthera is found behind a crystal at the back of the training grounds. You can duel her there with Simon for a total of three times. The first fight gives 3490 exp. The second one rewards Simon with 5825 exp if he wins. Since you can't win the third fight, you get no experience for it.
Nothing much here but a bunch of slimes that give pretty much nothing. There is a Lust Draught to the far right but going to the clearing spends 5 days.
Crypt Beneath Orgasmic Palace
Here Nalili can train you a total of three times.
- First time she trains you to control Simon's cock size. 3 days are spent.
- Second time she trains you to control cum volume. 3 days are spent.
- Third time she trains you to make tentacles. 3 days are spent.
The Lord of Blood's seat of power, mentioned during the Gathering. It's been heavily implied that it's mobile, evoking the image of some kind of floating or hovering island. A succubus at the Gathering says that she has seen something while flying over the ocean, but it's unclear if it's the Fortress or some yet unknown land.
The location of the unnamed female divine being seen in the cutscenes between the Chapters.
An apparently important place referenced in the conversation between Mithyn and the unnamed divine being during the intermission before Chapter 3.