This page is intended to help you to discover more about the game and overcome the difficulties and/or doubts that you may find down the road. But first I suggest that you read the following:
|“||I'll reemphasize something I've said before: this game isn't going to punish you for not getting 100% on things or for taking a relaxed path through it. Even if someone missed way more than you did, they'd still get a satisfying experience. It's not going to be as if Riala dies if you didn't talk to some NPC perfectly ten hours ago. I added all of these hidden details and secrets because I enjoy them, and to make the game fun for the type of person who likes minmaxing everything. But I didn't mean for it to be a critical component of the experience, and I worry that some people are feeling bad about saved games that are roughly what I expected most players to get.||”|
— Sierra Lee
On this wiki Edit
Pages that cover in depth one aspect of the game or another. Most are heavily interrelated.
- Quests - If you are having trouble completing some quest, this is the first place to go.
- Walkthrough - Detailed overview of the whole game.
- Walkthrough 2: Completionist Boogaloo - An alternative complete guide of the game, elaborated by Rafael367. On hiatus after the Ardford summit.
- Bosses - Dedicated to the tough (or on occasions, not so tough) high-profile enemies that appear from time to time.
- Secrets and Collectibles - For all the little details that you may miss.
- Secret Stats - Hidden values you can't track directly.
- Shopping - What to buy and when.
- Investments - Costs and returns for your valuable ProN.
- Discretionary funding - Spending Yhilin's money.
- Cheating - How to cheat more easily using Cheat Engine.
- Guides to specific sections of the story:
- Ardford summit - detailed guide to the political negotiations there.
- Yhilin Battle Guide - very in-depth mechanics-heavy guide to the battle for Yhilin.
- Third Arclent War guide - very in-depth mechanics-heavy guide dedicated to the War with the Arclent Incubus King.
- Ardan succession crisis - detailed guide to the events in New Givini and Ardford during the succession crisis.
External resources Edit
- Decanter's affection guide - A pretty useful list of all the events that modifies the character's affection, sorted by character. Updated regularly.
- Decanter's tip list - "This guide is for those who don't want a full spoiler-filled hand-holding walkthru, but also don't want to miss much or mess up badly." Updated regularly.