Elder Lynine is an elven mage from Darghelon with an enthusiastic interest in succubi and corruption magic, something very unusual for the forest kingdoms. It stems from her belief that focusing on "purity" has made elves more susceptible to the Incubus King's powers and that the enemy's tools can be used against him. Her interest seems to be more than purely pragmatic, though - she even dresses like a succubus, much to Yarra's delight.
You meet both Lynine and Orilise during your first visit to the elven kingdoms in Chapter 3, after the Incubus
King Emperor has had a seed of corruption dropped on both their queens while they were negotiating. An elven diplomat asks the Doom King for help, so his most trusted commander is sent to deal with the situation.
Lynine and Orilise are seen on a bridge, bickering and blocking each other's efforts to help the trapped queens. After that, Simon's group has the chance to meet them separately and hear each one's side of the argument. Lynine is fascinated by the succubi, who in turn approve of her clothing. She makes it clear that although she has embraced sexual magic, she understands perfectly well what the Incubus King would do to her. In contrast, she's enthusiastic about what she has heard about the Doom King and wonders if he would accept an elven volunteer.
Both Orilise and Lynine offer to help Simon's group in procuring materials for a spell that can remove the corruption from the elven queens, and the player has to choose whose help to accept. Later, another similar decision will have to be taken with far more reaching consequences.
Maximum affection is 100, at which you can have a conversation with the harem girl that will lock her affection there. But Lynine needs an unspecified future event to lock it in.
Base value: 20.
- +20 if you chose to make a deal with Lynine in Theltiar. Also unlocks following events:
- +5 if you chose to make a deal the first time she proposed it.
- +2 if you haven't talked with Orilise in Denmiel before making a deal with Lynine, or -2 if you heard Orilise alliance offer, or -5 if you pressed Orilise for more information.
- +5 if you also chose to work with Lynine on Gryndine River purification, or -5 if you chose to work with Orilise.
- up to +4 for learning about elf kingdoms at the moment you side with her.
- +2 if she helps Aka learn elven language.
- +5 observing Altina-Lynine conversation in her home if she's saner, OR +2 if she's cockwhore.
- -5 for taking money from crazed elves in Elevated House or +5 for letting them keep it.
- -2 if you chose to side Orilise both at Gryndine River and in Denmiel, or +2 if you side with Lynine at Gyrdine River and with Orilise in Denmiel.
- up to +4 for tricking Mother's Guards in Twisted Glen if you sided with Lynine in Theltiar or up to +2 if you sided with Orilise.
- +3 Hilstara x Lynine scene.
- +5 funding elven region improvement petition.
- +2 at end of airship trade negotiations if Janine says "everyone was quite impressed", OR +1 "we have you to thank".
- +5 getting the Eustrin Guild of Blacksmiths to be open to international trade.
- +2 conversation at southern passage of Southern Tunnels.
- +5 conversation after completing Southern Tunnels if Simon used his power to clear several rocks.
- +3 copying Aramite rapist soldiers.
- +7 if Neranda responds to "So we have Eustrin as an ally?" with "you have done much to gain our favor", OR +6 "you have done some to gain our favor", OR +5 "you are closer to gaining our favor", OR +4 "Aram has oppressed us for a long time, and you have taken the first steps to gaining our favor", OR +2 "... you have taken the first steps to gaining our favor".
- +5 if she offers to solve an issue in Conference Chamber during war aftermath (happens if and only if you sided with her after freeing elven queens).
- +2 investing in Theltiar rentals. (Must have been previously scouted.)
- +5 investing in Theltiar flowhouse. (Must have been previously scouted, and sided with Lynine after freeing elven queens.)
- Unmissable +5 from Chapter 4 start.
Maximum legit value: 99 (+22 leeway).
Affection titles Edit
- 0 Succubus Wannabe
- 50 Succubus-in-training
- 75 Succubus Protege
- 100 Sylvan Succubus
- Lynine First Time - She is really, really sensitive, even for an elf. Ally with Lynine, then talk to her after purifying one focus of corruption. Mutually exclusive with Orilise First Time.
- Lynine + Orilise - Lynine tries to humble her rival's facade by organizing a sexual contest, but gets a little surprise... On finishing river purification; mutually exclusive with the other scene.
- Orilise + Lynine - Orilise tries to expose her rival's lusts by organizing a sexual context, but gets a little surprise... On finishing river purification; mutually exclusive with the other scene.
- Hilstara x Lynine - In tunnels after conversation with Ginasta and Orilise.
- Titfuck - Being inept but enthusiastic has its charm. At 50 affection and above.
- Threesome - Which elf is your main ally? Suggested, but not available before the war with the Incubus Emperor.
- ↑ Talk to everyone while disguised at Gryndine River, and talk to the priestess on the east side of Denmiel. Best result: "Wow, you really have a good grasp of the situation".
- ↑ If you achieve 100 in the current version it will reset to 99, because she won't pledge eternal loyalty until... some stuff happens.
|Party Members||Simon ● Aka ● Altina ● Carina ● Hilstara ● Nalili ● Qum D'umpe ● Robin ● Riala ● Uyae ● Varia ● Yarra|
|Guest party Members||Kai ● Tal ● Vhala ● Antarion ● Sho|
|NPC Harem Girls||Megail ● Trin ● Balia ● Iris ● Lynine ● Orilise|
|Allies||Dari ● Elleani ● Fuani ● Janine ● Mestan ● Min ● Neranda ● Sarai ● Wynn|
|Unique orcs||Orcent ● Stark ● The Impaler ● Ralke ● Implevon the Third ● Grubbak|
|Incubus Kings||Lustlord ● The Anak ● The Empress ● The Incubus King ● Lord of Blood ● The Fucklord ● Skullcrusher ● Doom King|
|Other Major NPCs||Alonon ● Andra ● Biyue ● Dheria ● Eytria ● Fheliel ● Commander Geoff ● Ginasta ● Hester ● Palina ● Tyna ● Wendis ● Xestris ● Zelica|