Megail is a shrewd and reserved Yhilini merchant whose business relationship with Simon evolves into a much more intimate one, partially because of the actions of her rival merchant Reval. As one of the non-combat companions, she is Simon's financial advisor, managing his bookkeeping and investments.
You first meet her in the trading camp and from the very first meeting, you get a clear picture that she is a woman with a need to be in control (possibly due to her past). That at least is part of the reason of her outburst after the first sexual encounter with Simon. At first glance, she is only interested in business and profit, but she has more scruples that she lets on. Also she is not afraid to make compensation for her mistakes:
|“||I'll suck your cock in front of everyone. You can parade me naked through the streets of Yhilin. Just don't look at me like that!||”|
However she was betting that Simon wouldn't do that, saying that if he had, she'd have worried she'd misjudged his character. Later she expresses her feelings:
|“||As for the rest.. I stand by what I said. You stay who you are, and I'm yours.||”|
She is not afraid of speaking her mind and although sometimes she seems to be a bit bitchy, she is not timid and doesn't seem to have any troubles exerting her leadership when the situation calls for it. There are some shadows and demons in her past that she has been afraid to tell anyone until the takeover of Yhilin.
Once Simon resolves her reconstruction quest, she finally opens up about her past. In reality, she is not from the merchant family she claimed to be from; and Megail is not even her true name, even if she did eventually embrace it. The original Lady Megail was a stupid and cruel girl around the same age as the current Megail who practiced slavery and destroyed the family fortune with selfish and cruel whims.
Megail was the girl's personal slave and was used for a variety of torture. She was also horrified seeing all the money, more than she previously seen, thrown away in such a haphazard manner. So one day, when her mistress was particularly nasty and seemed like she might actually kill her, she strangled her and took her place. Almost nobody knew the real Megail, and the ones who did know either chose to say nothing (servants) or had a horrible accident (some visiting aunt).
Megail does not give another name for Simon to call her by, saying "Megail is my name. It was the first thing I earned for myself".
Maximum affection is 100, at which you can have a conversation with the harem girl that will lock her affection there.
The way to Megail's heart is through her business ledger. She approves more of Simon if he does well in business or makes financially-savvy investments. Though she displays a slight tendency toward "good" choices, it's usually for profit-oriented reasons. (Or at least that is the image she maintains.)
Base value: 20.
- +3 for exceeding ProN requirement in Stineford, OR +10 for exceeding by at least 10,000 ProN.
- +5 for investing in mystery investment after her rescue.
- +5 for investing in Yhilin Bank.
- +5 for investing in Mine Processing (chapter 1 or late chapter 2).
- Unmissable +5 at the start of chapter 2.
- +5 for investing in Stineford Magic Shop.
- +5 for waiting to fuck Altina.
- -2 for dominating Varia, OR +5 for reshaping Varia.
- +5 for talking to her before any other harem girl when reuniting after Simon's route.
- Unmissable +2 for getting the Reunion Orgy sex scene.
- +5 for discussing investments at Janine's retreat IF you have the financial records from Orgasmic Empire.
- +5 for becoming a Yhilin Bank Core Lender.
- +5 for getting the Megail + Hilstara sex scene at Janine's retreat.
- +5 for joining Merchant's Guild.
- +3 for voting NO on the Declaration of War motion, OR -2 for voting YES.
- -1 for promising Aram to vote YES on Declaration of War motion then voting NO.
- +1 for promising Darghelon to vote YES on New Unpeople motion then voting YES, OR -2 for promising Darghelon to vote YES on Unpeople then voting NO.
- +1 for promising Zirantia to vote for a then-unspecified defense pact upgrade in exchange for NO on New Unpeople motion (you cannot keep your promise).
- -1 for bribing the Guild Rep 10,000 ProN to vote NO on New Unpeople motion.
- -3 for bribing the Guild Rep 100,000 ProN to vote YES on Orc Extermination motion.
- +2 for voting NO on Orc Extermination motion, OR -2 for voting YES.
- +1 for defeating Orc Extermination motion.
- +1 for adopting War Vaults motion.
- +5 for investing in Deeds of Vinario for 100,000 ProN, OR +3 for 200,000 ProN, OR +2 for 300,000 ProN, OR +1 for 500,000 ProN, OR -10 for 2,000,000 ProN, OR -20 for 3,000,000 ProN.
- +2 for having the best Janine's evaluation about Chaos "remarkably after the Battle of Yhilin, OR -2 for "ugly, but the situation isn't unworkable.", OR -3 for "It will take time for every layer of society to recover.", OR -5 for "It will take a great deal of time for every layer of society to recover.".
- Unmissable +10 for talking to her about her origins after raiding Jade clearinghouse. (If you already have 100 affection, you get bonuses to certain Secret Stats instead.)
- +5 for recruiting Min, then talking to her.
- +5 for funding Sex shop.
- +2 for talking to her in Ari-Yhilina Outskirts after Zirantia.
- +8 for having the best Janine's evaluation "everyone was quite impressed" at the Trade Negotiations, OR +5 for "everyone was rather impressed", OR +4 for "will be worth it soon", OR for +3 "will be worth it", OR +2 for "worth it eventually".
- +5 for convincing the Eustrin Guild of Blacksmiths to trade with outside nations.
- Unmissable +2 for getting the Megail + Orilise sex scene at Maranite Camp.
- +2 for talking to the soldier in Aramite Fort about House Jade after talking to Palina IF Trin copied the Aramite Jade clerk.
- +7 for having the best Neranda's evaluation "you have done much to gain our favor" to "So we have Eustrin as an ally?", OR +6 for "you have done some to gain our favor", OR +5 for "you are closer to gaining our favor", OR +4 for "Aram has oppressed us for a long time, and you have taken the first steps to gaining our favor", OR +2 for "... you have taken the first steps to gaining our favor".
Maximum legit value: 100 (+52 leeway).
- 0 Senior Partner
- 20 Business Partner
- 40 Business Concubine
- 60 Merchant Concubine
- 80 Valued Asset
- 100 Mistress of the Economy
- She gives you the Ledger to manage your investments.
- Her negotiation skills are both respected and feared around various countries.
- Her favorite color is silver.
- Megail First Time - In Reval's compound, during Merchant trouble.
- Megail Reconciliation - Make-up sex after the ordeal with the Unmen.
- Megail + Hilstara - The merchant and the sellsword remember their previous conversation about titjobs... Requires a combined affection of 110 and having left the retreat once after the reunion.
- Megail + Orilise - Megail decides to de-stress with Simon and Orilise. Unmissable. Talk twice to the Maranite elder in Aram.
- Doggie - At 50 affection and above.
- Anal - At 75 affection and above.
- Seated - At 100 affection.
|Party Members||Simon ● Aka ● Altina ● Carina ● Hilstara ● Nalili ● Qum D'umpe ● Robin ● Uyae ● Varia ● Yarra|
|Guest party Members||Kai ● Tal ● Orcent ● Vhala ● Antarion ● Grubbak ● Sho|
|NPC Harem Girls||Megail ● Trin ● Balia ● Lynine ● Orilise|
|Allies||Dari ● Elleani ● Fuani ● Janine ● Mestan ● Min ● Neranda ● Riala ● Sarai ● Wynn|
|Unique orcs||Orcent ● Stark ● The Impaler ● Ralke ● Implevon the Third ● Grubbak|
|Incubus Kings||Lustlord ● The Anak ● The Empress ● The Incubus King ● Lord of Blood ● The Fucklord ● Skullcrusher ● Doom King|
|Other Major NPCs||Alonon ● Andra ● Antarion ● Dheria ● Eytria ● Fheliel ● Commander Geoff ● Ginasta ● Hester ● Iris ● Tyna ● Wendis ● Xestris ● Zelica|