Strange Zirantian fighter-mage. In appearance, Uyae seems to be a bear-girl.
Uyae is a former member of the Claw, now she is going hiding and having a very rough time because of that risky decission.
During the diplomatic visit of the "Doom King's captain" to Zirantia, Yarra's group meets her in the capital's slums. She has serious difficulties trying to make herself understand, but usually she is able to get her point across (at least to a certain degree), but the situation only improves when Simon has the chance to meet her in person.
She decided to leave the organization after the callous and brutal behavior that she suffered at their hands after a failure in controlling a heat. As her fellow comrades she was taken from her family at birth and guided to follow blindly the rules imposed by the group. Because of that, she was deliberately isolated and raised without any outside contact. The sheltered life that she has lived so far has left her with a very narrow and even naive outlook.
|“||Not only have I been taught only an archaic version of Zirantian, my Clentian was kept so limited as to be worthless.||”|
Uyae is unique among the party in that she can be put into two different modes that affect her base stats, emphasizing respectively physical and magical abilities.
Way to acquire
|Aura of Might||10 MP||Shifts power from magical strength to physical.||Starting skill|
|Aura of Spirit||10 MP||Shifts power from physical strength to magical.||Starting skill|
|Meditate||25 MP||Heals and cleanses the self.||Starting skill|
|Heal||5 MP||A cool wave of healing.||Starting skill|
|Shockwave||30 MP||A strike that hits all opponents with a wave of physical force.||33|
|Healing Aura||40 MP||Extends the user's aura to heal the party.||35|
|Takedown||20 MP||An intense series of strikes on one opponent.||38|
|Reviving Aura||25 MP||Extends aura to revive all allies on the brink of death with a small amount of health.||42|
Weapon: Steel Claw.
Weapon: Magic Glove.
Bodygear: Zirantian Leather.
Accessory: Zirantian Charm.
The Aura of Spirit is worth using only if you want to make the most of Uyae's healing skills, as they are the only ones that rely on her MAG. Otherwise, if the current formation already has a healer, using Aura of Might seems to be preferable to not using anything, unless you are fighting enemies that deal a lot of magical damage and every point of MDF matters.
Maximum affection is 100, at which you can have a conversation with the harem girl that will lock her affection there.
Probably because her cultural background, most of her points can be obtained by doing various activities with Simon. The other relevant factor in the development of her relationship is the presence of Reshaped Varia, as she seems unable to connect with Dominated Varia. It also happens, to a smaller degree, with saner-Altina and cockwhore-Altina.
Base value: 30.
- +5 IF reshaped-Varia.
- +5 Yuanon confrontation outside plaza slums bar with saner-Altina, OR +2 with cockwhore-Altina.
- +4 for finding at least 24 Zirantian artifacts, OR +2 at least 20.
- +2 speaking to Fuani, with Simon and Uyae.
- +5 examining Antiala statue, with Simon and Uyae.
- +2 visiting Zirantia palace entrance, with Simon and Uyae.
- +2 trying food in the plaza, with Simon and Uyae.
- +2 visiting unnamed Zirantia slum bar, with Simon and Uyae.
- +2 visiting New Unionist Party HQ, with Simon and Uyae.
- +5 talking to Biyue, with Simon and Uyae.
- +2 spike chamber in Ordeal of the Claw IF reshaped-Varia.
- +5 obtaining Divine Claw Charm in Ordeal of the Claw.
- +8 for at least 20 Zirantia investigation score, OR +7 for 15, OR +6 for 10, OR +1 otherwise.
- +1 entering the royal baths and talking to her about them.
- +1 entering the royal library and talking to her about it.
- +2 talking to Kia (green-haired cat-girl in palace kitchens) with Uyae.
- +3 talking to her after receiving the succubus refugees.
- +3 copying Aramite rapist soldiers.
- +1 conversation when entering Private Training Ground, after Aram.
- unmissable +1 conversation when entering Yhilin Cathedral, after Aram.
- +1 conversation when entering Archon Inn, after Aram.
- +1 conversation when entering Ari-Yhilina Square, after Aram.
- +1 conversation when entering Miners' Junction, after Aram.
- +1 conversation when entering Ari-Yhilina Outskirts, after Aram.
- +1 conversation when entering slum House of Petitions, after Aram.
Maximum legit value: 96.
- 0 Eager Helpmeet
- 50 Committed Helpmeet
- 75 Devoted Helpmeet
- 100 Allmate
- When speaking in her native Zirantian, she speaks with a Shakespearean accent. This represents her being taught an archaiac form of the language when she was in the Divine Claw.
- During the war, we learn that her favorite color is green.
- ↑ Probably temporary.
- ↑ On joining, she gets 8000 XP for each level Simon has above 30 (and below 41) at that moment.
- ↑ Yarra's group has already have the chance to learn her abilities.
- ↑ Boosts ATK and DEF with 20%, reduces MAT and MDF with 20%, boosts AGI with 10%.
- ↑ Boosts MAT and MDF with 20%, reduces ATK and DEF with 20%, boosts AGI with 10%.
- ↑ Removes all status effects active on Uyae.
|Party Members||Simon ● Aka ● Altina ● Carina ● Hilstara ● Nalili ● Qum D'umpe ● Robin ● Uyae ● Varia ● Yarra|
|Guest party Members||Kai ● Tal ● Orcent ● Vhala ● Antarion ● Grubbak ● Sho|
|NPC Harem Girls||Megail ● Trin ● Balia ● Lynine ● Orilise|
|Allies||Dari ● Elleani ● Fuani ● Janine ● Mestan ● Min ● Neranda ● Riala ● Sarai ● Wynn|
|Unique orcs||Orcent ● Stark ● The Impaler ● Ralke ● Implevon the Third ● Grubbak|
|Incubus Kings||Lustlord ● The Anak ● The Empress ● The Incubus King ● Lord of Blood ● The Fucklord ● Skullcrusher ● Doom King|
|Other Major NPCs||Alonon ● Andra ● Antarion ● Dheria ● Eytria ● Fheliel ● Commander Geoff ● Ginasta ● Hester ● Iris ● Tyna ● Wendis ● Xestris ● Zelica|