A strange Zirantian fighter-mage. In appearance, Uyae seems to be a bear-girl.
Uyae is a former member of the Divine Claw, who went into hiding in the slums of Zirantia's capitol after leaving the organization. She decided to leave the Divine Claw after the callous and brutal behavior that she suffered at their hands after a failure in controlling a heat.
During the diplomatic visit of the "Doom King's captain" to Zirantia, Yarra's group meets her in the capital's slums. She has serious difficulties trying to make herself understood, but she is usually able to get her point across to a certain degree. the situation only improves when Simon has the chance to meet her in person.
Like her fellow comrades she was taken from her family at birth and guided to blindly follow the harsh rules imposed by the Divine Claw. In addition, the Divine Claw inundates its members with extreme pro-Zirantia propaganda to enforce loyalty. Uyae comes to realize how little of it is true as she experiences the world for herself.
|“||Not only have I been taught only an archaic version of Zirantian, my Clentian was kept so limited as to be worthless.||”|
Uyae is unique among the party in that she can be put into two different modes that affect her base stats, emphasizing respectively physical and magical abilities.
Way to acquire
|Aura of Might||10 MP||Shifts power from magical strength to physical.||Starting skill|
|Aura of Spirit||10 MP||Shifts power from physical strength to magical.||Starting skill|
|Meditate||25 MP||Heals and cleanses the self.(Removes all status effects active on Uyae.)||Starting skill|
|Heal||5 MP||A cool wave of healing.(Heals HP, usable outside of battle.)||Starting skill|
|Shockwave||30 MP||A strike that hits all opponents with a wave of physical force.(Deals physical damage to all enemies.)||33|
|Healing Aura||40 MP||Extends the user's aura to heal the party.(Heals HP to the whole party, usable outside of battle.)||35|
|Takedown||20 MP||An intense series of strikes on one opponent.(Deals 4 physical attacks to a single target.)||38|
|Reviving Aura||25 MP||Extends aura to revive all allies on the brink of death with a small amount of health.(Removes Defeat status from all allies and restores a small amount of HP.)||42|
Weapon: Steel Claw.
Weapon: Magic Glove.
Bodygear: Zirantian Leather.
Accessory: Zirantian Charm.
The Aura of Spirit is worth using only if you want to make the most of Uyae's healing skills, as they are the only ones that rely on her MAG. Otherwise, if the current formation already has a healer, using Aura of Might seems to be preferable to not using anything, unless you are fighting enemies that deal a lot of magical damage and every point of MDF matters.
Maximum affection is 100, at which you can have a conversation with the harem girl that will lock her affection there.
Probably because her cultural background, most of her points can be obtained by doing various activities with Simon. The other relevant factor in the development of her relationship is the presence of Reshaped Varia, as she seems unable to connect with Dominated Varia. It also happens, to a smaller degree, with saner-Altina and cockwhore-Altina.
Base value: 30.
- +5 IF reshaped-Varia.
- +5 Yuanon confrontation outside plaza slums bar with saner-Altina, OR +2 with cockwhore-Altina.
- +4 for finding at least 24 Zirantian artifacts, OR +2 at least 20.
- +2 speaking to Fuani, with Simon and Uyae.
- +5 examining Antiala statue, with Simon and Uyae.
- +2 visiting Zirantia palace entrance, with Simon and Uyae.
- +2 trying food in the plaza, with Simon and Uyae.
- +2 visiting unnamed Zirantia slum bar, with Simon and Uyae.
- +2 visiting New Unionist Party HQ, with Simon and Uyae.
- +5 talking to Biyue, with Simon and Uyae.
- +2 spike chamber in Ordeal of the Claw IF reshaped-Varia.
- +5 obtaining Divine Claw Charm in Ordeal of the Claw.
- +8 for at least 20 Zirantia investigation score, OR +7 for 15, OR +6 for 10, OR +1 otherwise.
- +1 entering the royal baths and talking to her about them.
- +1 entering the royal library and talking to her about it.
- +2 talking to Kia (green-haired cat-girl in palace kitchens) with Uyae.
- +3 talking to her after receiving the succubus refugees.
- +3 copying Aramite rapist soldiers.
- +1 conversation when entering Private Training Ground, after Aram.
- unmissable +1 conversation when entering Yhilin Cathedral, after Aram.
- +1 conversation when entering Archon Inn, after Aram.
- +1 conversation when entering Ari-Yhilina Square, after Aram.
- +1 conversation when entering Miners' Junction, after Aram.
- +1 conversation when entering Ari-Yhilina Outskirts, after Aram.
- +1 conversation when entering slum House of Petitions, after Aram.
- +5 sending economic aid to Zirantia, in Conference Chamber during war aftermath.
- +5 talking to Biyue, in Conference Chamber during war aftermath (only if you did not support the Old Zirantian League).
- Unmissable +5 from Chapter 4 start.
Maximum legit value: 100 (+11 leeway).
- 0 Eager Helpmeet
- 50 Committed Helpmeet
- 75 Devoted Helpmeet
- 100 Allmate
- When speaking in her native Zirantian, she speaks with a Shakespearean accent. This represents her being taught an archaiac form of the language when she was in the Divine Claw.
- During the war, we learn that her favorite color is green.
- She can be seen before meeting her in the Plaza Slums over the lower left wall the first time Southern Team goes to the plaza, and disappears when they are told to use the wagons by the guard.
- ↑ Probably temporary.
- ↑ First seen in the aftermath of the Third Arclent War.
- ↑ On joining, she gets 8000 XP for each level Simon has above 30 (and below 41) at that moment.
- ↑ Boosts ATK and DEF with 20%, reduces MAT and MDF with 20%, boosts AGI with 10%.
- ↑ Boosts MAT and MDF with 20%, reduces ATK and DEF with 20%, boosts AGI with 10%.
|Party Members||Simon ● Aka ● Altina ● Carina ● Hilstara ● Nalili ● Qum D'umpe ● Robin ● Riala ● Uyae ● Varia ● Yarra|
|Guest party Members||Kai ● Tal ● Vhala ● Antarion ● Sho|
|NPC Harem Girls||Megail ● Trin ● Balia ● Iris ● Lynine ● Orilise|
|Allies||Dari ● Elleani ● Fuani ● Janine ● Mestan ● Min ● Neranda ● Sarai ● Wynn|
|Unique orcs||Orcent ● Stark ● The Impaler ● Ralke ● Implevon the Third ● Grubbak|
|Incubus Kings||Lustlord ● The Anak ● The Empress ● The Incubus King ● Lord of Blood ● The Fucklord ● Skullcrusher ● Doom King|
|Other Major NPCs||Alonon ● Andra ● Biyue ● Dheria ● Eytria ● Fheliel ● Commander Geoff ● Ginasta ● Hester ● Palina ● Tyna ● Wendis ● Xestris ● Zelica|