Vhala is an Unwoman, an acquaintance of High Priestess Sarai who leads a battalion of the Holy Knights of Ardoheim. Although her kind is feared by most, she personally seems to be respected and even liked by the people.
When questioned by Aka, she claims that her transformation into an Unwoman was her choice and she's never regretted it. She doesn't forgive those that forced others to be changed against their wishes, though.
Despite Unpeople being an invention of the Desecrationist faction, in conversations Vhala initially hints and later outright states that her personal views are Consecrationist. She also admits some acceptance of Sarai's "Subsecrationist ways". Nevertheless, as Sarai herself put it:
|“||She... well, I can't say you can trust her, but you CAN trust her to try to do what's right regardless of Church doctrine.||”|
The party is urged to contact her by Sarai, to learn more about an upcoming proposal at the Ardford Summit for the full mobilization of the Unmen and Unwomen, which will be defended by High Priestess Hester, due to the influence of Andra and the Desecrationist faction. In Ardford, the group tries to reach out to her and learn her opinion of the Church's plans, but they are unceremoniously dismissed. When you retire to your rooms, she will follow you there and after a very tense situation she will learn Simon's secret.
Her starting unskills are her only ones (in her second round with the group she gains a new one: Arrow of Abstinence).
|Special name||Cost||Description|| Level|
Way to acquire
|Targeted Shot||5 MP|| Accurate strike that pierces the enemy.|| |
|Arrow of Purity||10 MP|| An arrow designed to pierce sexual magic.|
|Triple Shot||15 MP|| Fires three arrows at once.|
|Blinding Rain||25 MP|| Releases a hail of arrows that blinds.|
(Causes low damage to all opponents, with a probability of blinding them.)
|Offensive Rain||25 MP|| Releases a hail of arrows that weaken the enemy's defensive capabilities.|
(Causes low damage to all opponents and lowers their DEF and MDF.)
|Defensive Rain||25 SP|| Releases a hail of arrows that weaken the enemy's ofensive capabilities.|
(Causes low damage to all opponents and lowers their ATK and MAG.)
|Unperson Aura||10 MP|| Extends the power to shield the party from sexual attacks and statuses.|
(Unless upgraded, also applies Sexbind to all succubi in the active party.)
|Upgraded in Headquarters Courtyard|
|Arrow of Abstinence||25 MP||An arrow designed to destroy sexual magic.|| |
|Arrow of Ice||10 MP|| An arrow fueled by ice magic.|
Starting equipment Edit
As Vhala is just a temporary party member, with her own life outside of Simon's group you can't remove her equipment until the Third Arclent War is very advanced.
Off-hand: Archer's Gloves.
Headgear: Ardan Helm.
Bodygear: Ardan Plate.
Accessory: Warrior's Pin.
Relationship points Edit
Maximum affection is 100, at which you can have a conversation with the harem girl that will lock her affection there.
Base value: unestablished.
- +2 for responding to Vhala's initial brush-off with "because of the Unmen petition", OR +1 for "Sarai relationship" or "nothing", OR -1 for "argue for more time".
- +1 for defeating New Unpeople motion.
- +1 for having reshaped Varia, OR -1 for having dominated Varia.
- +2 for finding at least 5 clues in the Unpeople investigation quest, OR +1 for at least 3.
- +1 personally defeating all (1 or 2) seeds launched at Ardoheim, OR -1 defeating none.
- +1 low IKD morale upon reaching Conference Chamber in the war aftermath, Iris comment inthe aftermath "They're Optimistic" OR "Remarkably, Most Seem to View You Positively" OR "Remarkably, Most Seem to View You as Their Savior".
- +1 low instability across the continent upon reaching Conference Chamber in the war aftermath. (Iris must not say you had "trouble pulling our resources together due to all the instability.")
- +1 low collateral damage across the continent upon reaching Conference Chamber in the war aftermath. (No definite telltale for achieving this, unfortunately, but Sarai's presence indicates failure.)
- +1 funding Givini war monument.
- +1 conversation in HQ after the Ardan succession section.
- +1 if when securing permission from the Aramite mage guild, the representative says "You did far better than I expected influencing people" or "You did better than I expected influencing people".
Maximum legit value: 13?
Affection titles Edit
Special notes Edit
- Vhala has intrinsic immunity to Sex element damage and healing (so her collaboration with succubi is pretty limited), and takes half healing from Orc Potion instead of the usual zero.
- Her favorite color is white.
- ↑ She doesn't remember exactly anymore.
- ↑ It is very unlikely to happen that she joins.
- ↑ Vhala, confronting the party in the Ardford castle: "Of course he's a bad person. But all of us are, before we're purified. I'm not Ivala, I cannot say that any soul is beyond purification."
- ↑ Requires relationship points equal or greater to 10.
- ↑ Ardford Castle, during the Third Arclent War.
|Party Members||Simon ● Aka ● Altina ● Carina ● Hilstara ● Nalili ● Qum D'umpe ● Robin ● Riala ● Uyae ● Varia ● Vhala ● Yarra|
|Guest party Members||Kai ● Tal ● Antarion ● Sho|
|Harem Girls||Megail ● Trin ● Wynn ● Balia ● Iris ● Janine ● Lynine ● Orilise ● Dari|
|Allies||Elleani ● Fuani ● Kalant ● Mestan ● Min ● Neranda ● Sarai|
|Unique orcs||Orcent ● Stark ● The Impaler ● Ralke ● Implevon the Third ● Grubbak ● Patty|
|Incubus Kings||Lustlord ● The Anak ● The Empress ● The Incubus King ● Lord of Blood ● The Fucklord ● Skullcrusher ● Doom King|
|Divine Beings||Antiala ● Mithyn ● The Mother ● Mystery Divine Being ● Zelica|
|Other Major NPCs||Alonon ● Andra ● Biyue ● Dheria ● Eytria ● Fheliel ● Commander Geoff ● Ginasta ● Hester ● Palina ● Tyna ● Wendis ● Xestris ● Zelica|